Bonus Episode: Overcoming Labor Shortages and Supply Challenges
On this season of the podcast we’ve talked to some of the brightest minds and key voices in facilities management. One theme that ran through almost every episode was the supply chain disruption and labor shortages we’re facing in a post-pandemic world. On this episode, we wanted to revisit this topic and recap some insights on how our guests are handling these challenges.
*(01:09) – Garrick Brown
*(03:31) – Chris Lampien
*(05:34) – RJ Zanes
*(07:02) – Roger Goldstein
*(10:00) – Tom Sansoucy
*(12:22) – Jaclyn Frenzel
ServiceChannel brings you peace of mind through peak facilities performance.
Rest easy knowing your locations are:
- Offering the best possible guest experience
- Living up to brand standards
- Operating with minimal downtime
ServiceChannel partners with more than 500 leading brands globally to provide visibility across operations, the flexibility to grow and adapt to consumer expectations, and accelerated performance from their asset fleet and service providers.
- Connect with Sid Shetty on Linkedin
- Check out the ServiceChannel Website
- Listen to Episode 1 with Roger Goldstein
- Listen to Episode 3 with Garrick Brown
- Listen to Episode 4 with Chris Lampien
- Listen to Episode 5 with RJ Zanes
- Listen to Episode 6 with Tom Sansoucy
- Listen to Episode 7 with Jaclyn Frenzel