ServiceChannel Broadens Analytics Suite with New Data Exploration Tools, Dashboards and Alerts
Analytics Premium Product Provides Greater Transparency and Visibility
Helps Facilities Managers Reduce Spend and Increase Quality of Service
NEW YORK– ServiceChannel, the leading SaaS service automation platform for facilities managers and contractors, today further expanded its analytics and business intelligence offerings provide greater transparency and operational visibility to its customers. The new offering enables customers to create reports tailored to their processes, add and explore their own data for actionable insights, as well as receive automated alerts when certain key performance indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded.
In general, ServiceChannel Analytics helps customers take analytics to a new level with a broad suite of tools that can help further reduce spend and increase quality of service. These tools include:
- ServiceChannel Analytics Custom: Enables customers to create highly customized, ad hoc reports and dashboards, or the ability to simply modify ServiceChannel’s pre-built reports and dashboards;
- ServiceChannel KPI Manager: Enables customers to load their specific KPIs and get alerted to potential problems even before they arise. For example, KPI Manager can be set up for any role, e.g. senior executives, who will be alerted if spending at any location is nearing a threshold or if a certain vendor’s performance score has dropped below an acceptable level;
- ServiceChannel Data Loader: A self-service tool that enables customers to populate facilities management and non-FM data sets (e.g. real estate or financial data) to provide richer, more contextual insights. The data can be imported manually or automatically into the ServiceChannel platform through system-to-system integration;
- ServiceChannel Data Analyzer: Enables customers to explore various comparative data elements to look for meaningful correlations or trends. The ServiceChannel platform also has the intelligence to recommend additional metrics to view or measure, which can be saved to existing or new reports;
- ServiceChannel Data Updater: Enables customers to refresh their analytics data up to every 2 hours, further enhancing the real-time value of the insights and reports that are generated.
“Greater transparency drives improved performance – and today’s facilities management teams have to invest in tools and programs that leverage their data to generate more actionable business intelligence, which leads to more informed decisions,” said Tom Buiocchi, CEO of ServiceChannel. “Each company is unique in its own way and through ServiceChannel Analytics Premium, we can help them hone their analytics programs based on what is most relevant to them, and take their FM programs to new levels.”
ServiceChannel Analytics Premium further enhances ServiceChannel’s partnership with GoodData, a cloud-based analytics distribution platform. The two companies joined forces in early 2014 and together they have helped customers generate actionable insights from more than 10 million transactions and $4 billion in customer repair and maintenance spend annually.
“The ServiceChannel use case is a compelling example of how distributed analytics can help users uncover new opportunities, identify potential problems and better define and measure successes,” said Roman Stanek, Founder and CEO, GoodData “The ServiceChannel Analytics Premium suite delivers on all these requirements through a number of customization, automation and near real-time data synchronization capabilities.”
Pricing and Availability
ServiceChannel Analytics Premium is available now as an add-on for existing ServiceChannel customers. Customers new to ServiceChannel require a ServiceChannel Service Automation license to access the ServiceChannel analytics suite.
- Follow ServiceChannel @ServiceChannel
- Join ServiceChannel on Facebook
- Connect with ServiceChannel on LinkedIn
- Read the ServiceChannel blog
- Download the e-book “7 Trends Impacting Facilities Management”
ServiceChannel provides facilities managers with a single platform to source, procure, manage and pay for repair and maintenance services from commercial contractors across their enterprise. By providing a real time, mobile and web-based view of service data across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant brand equity and ROI for their organizations without outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. The world’s leading global brands use ServiceChannel and Big Sky solutions daily to help optimize millions of transactions and billions of dollars of spend annually.