Earlier this week, we told you about three new features, Labels, Checklists, and Site Planning, that we’re providing free of charge to help you meet the new challenges that the coronavirus has brought to your business.
To get you up and running fast, we’re offering webinars to show you how to most effectively use these features. To make it easier to join, you have a choice of several dates and times, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your customer success manager. Remember, we’re always here to help.
If you can’t join us at these times, not to worry. They will all be recorded and posted on ServiceChannel University to watch on-demand anytime.
Using Work Order Labels to Manage Operations During COVID-19 — REGISTER NOW
- Friday, March 20, 1 pm – 1:45 pm Eastern
- Tuesday, March 24, 10 am – 10:45 am Eastern
- Friday, March 27, 1 pm – 1:45 pm Eastern
Using Checklists to Communicate With Providers — REGISTER NOW
- Wednesday, March 25, 2 pm – 3 pm Eastern
- Tuesday, March 31, 2 pm – 3 pm Eastern
Managing Operational Preparedness Using Site Planning — REGISTER NOW
- Monday, March 23, 2 pm – 3 pm Eastern
- Thursday, March 26, 1 pm – 2 pm Eastern
BONUS: Day in the Life of an FM Session and Q&A — REGISTER NOW
Recommended if you’re new to ServiceChannel, or would just like a refresher on the basics.
- Friday, April 3, 1 pm – 3 pm Eastern
- Friday, April 10, 1 pm – 3 pm Eastern